Aloha! I'm Sally.
Welcome to my personal homepage.
Some things about me:
- I live in West Oakland near Pacific Coast Shredded Wheat, and I grew up in Dayton, OH.
- I work on analytics and strategy for PG&E's clean energy programs - energy efficiency, distributed generation, electric vehicles, and demand response.
- I'm also the Treasurer at Double Union, a women's hacker/maker space in the Mission in San Francisco.
- Out in the world you might find me on the dance floor, ocean kayaking, making a cocktail, or adventuring in my van.
- I like geeking out about systems like the economy, the body, or even household chores. I enjoy learning what other people geek out about too :-).
- My personal mission is to minimize disposable things in my life. It is more difficult than I expected.
- I am afflicted by the desire to analyze the world around me and neatly organize it into a database (also difficult, it turns out).
- I love music! Here are some of my favorite songs.